Saturday, August 25, 2012

Our dating life

When we were dating we had a blast together! We still have fun together, but when you first meet that one person that you can just be yourself around, the fun is limitless!! One of my fondest memories of dating Isaac was our adventures. The very first adventure we had together was a 4-wheeling trip we went on with Isaac, me, Isaac's friend Andrew, Cousins David & Stephen, and one other person I can't remember. We went out to the middle of the Desert to go off-roading. It was so fun, exciting, and a little bit scary! LOL But I had a blast!
This was at the top of a ridge and the view was gorgeous! There were so many trails and huge hills we went up. We even went up what they call "widow maker". Although I'm told its not so much of a widow maker any more due to being run down so much. :) All in all it was a blast! 
Another fun thing we did when we were dating and still while we are married is shooting. There's just something awesome about firing a gun. We have shot a lot of guns together! ;)

I don't remember what this gun is called, but I remember it was LOUD! This thing echoed off the side of the mountain for miles! It was a blast shooting it! Isaac had to plug my ears for me with ear plugs already in, it was so loud! LOL
Even the smaller guns can be fun too! :)
I loved this gun and I wish we still had it! It was so much fun to shoot!!! AR-15 baby!
Another one of our favorites is quading!! We love to take our Quads out to the desert and just ride, ride, ride! What a blast! 
This was Isaac's
This was mine!
 I guess its safe to say we love the outdoors! We also love camping, although we've only gone on one camping trip together, (that's another blog) we would love to go again!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the out doors. I remember the first time I went quading as a kid. Was a bit younger then Lana. All our camping trips. Only thing we didnt do was shoot as my mom was not comfortable with guns. But she has changed in her old age. ROFL

    ReplyDelete